Blank labels do not have a prepinted text or picture and are available as
- Labels on roll with different label sizes
- Labels on sheet in DIN A4
Preprinted labels in a range of formats.
- Labels for temporary use in the gastronomy industry
- Labels on rolls in various formats
- Sheets of labels in A4 format
Watersoluble labels are typically being used in an area where a surface needs to be labeled which at a later point in time will be washed. Since the label will begin to dissolve once it gets into contact with water, the timeintensive task of removing the label by hand is no longer necessary. Furthermore no adhesive will remain on the surface as it will also dissolve in the washing process.
Watersoluble labels are mainly being used by catering services, canteen kitchens and kitchens in general.
Yes, the adhesive dissolves in cold water. Using a higher water-temperature, using brushes or a higher water pressure will speed up this process.
The available labels can be seperated into two groups.
1. Fast dissolving labels which are
- NEPTUN Label 3200 (Labels on roll with yellow silicone release paper)
- NEPTUN Label 4200 (Labels on sheet with white silicone release paper)
- NEPTUN Label FD (=fast dissolve, preprinted food rotation labels)
The paper and adhesive of these products dissolve in mere seconds.
2. Slow dissolving labels which are
- NEPTUN Label 3300 (Labels on roll with yellow silicone release paper)
- NEPTUN Label 4315 (Labels on sheet with white silicone release paper)
- NEPTUN Label SD (=slow dissolve, preprinted food rotation labels)
The adhesive of these products dissolves in water. The paper however is watersplash-resistent and can absorb a certain amount of humidity. That being said, after the washing process, the labels of this group will also leave the surface clean and free of label and adhesive.
Yes, they are generally able to.
No, they cannot.