Labels for temporary use in the gastronomy industry
Labels that dissolve on contact with water. Labels that no longer need to be removed by hand.
- No residues of adhesives
- Suitable for use with deep-frozen products
- Our labels conform to the stipulations of legal hygiene regulations (HACCP)
- Time-saving and process-enhancing
- Biodegradable in biological waste water processing plants
- Stable at temperatures in the range -40°C to +100°C (to +200°C over the short term)
- Printed using water-based inks suitable for indirect contact with foodstuffs.
While not in use, labels must be kept in the supplied PE film bags to protect them against moisture and liquids while they have a shelf life of 12 months.
Labels for temporary use - NEPTUN Label FD - fast dissolve/rapid water solubility
Fully water-soluble labels - label paper and adhesive dissolve completely and in seconds in every dishwasher.
Adhere to all standard surface materials.
Labels for temporary use - NEPTUN Label SD - slow dissolve/water-soluble
Labels with delayed dissolution - both label paper and adhesive dissolve in every dishwasher.
Labels bond well with moist surfaces.